Thursday, June 30, 2011

Learn how to quickly draw fast cars!


I have always been fascinated by the sketches of fast car and had always told myself that if I wanted to know how to draw of fast cars and then I had to learn, but I knew that it would be a challenge for me as I knew perfectly well that I couldn't draw. Well it was until I found an excellent resource that learned me how to draw of fast cars in a simple step by step guide.

Hang up I had instilled in my head was that I would see form sketch in all its details and not realize that the ing drawbegins a few places and forms and was built over time. I learned that break the ing drawinto smaller more manageable pieces allowed me to see and control what I was doing much easier than going straight for the detail.

I learn how drawing of fast cars with these 5 simple steps...

Step 1: draw a line out of the car.

Study the issue carefully and watch all forms that make up the car and where the lines meet. And then on a sheet white with very mild strokes, draw and outline of different forms, to join them for an overview of the car, but don't forget to go very slowly, exceeding the lines several times. With the help of a soft pencil is better.

Step 2. Now draw the Structure.

You can now begin to draw in some within the structure lines too. Complete the main within structural lines first before move you to girls too. Focus on the overall shape of the car and let your pencil to follow the curves of the lines. Do not try any fill color or detail until you have the correct overall form.

Step 3. Color or black and white?

This is the fun part on how to draw of fast cars where you get to fill in the forms that you created with color, black and white or a combination of both.

Study of the car carefully to see how light creates shapes and shadows. You'll see that a solid color can be a paler hue depending on the reflection of light. See also how intense light appears, as white forms.

Step 4. The lines of mixture.

If study you all ing drawingof car, you will notice that no lines are sharp or defined. In fact, they are blurred to create subtle tick marks that make the ing drawflow and appear more realistic. Using your finger gently index go on your lines to spread their next shape of the car.

Step 5. Apply a shadow

The final step of how to attract the fast cars is to add the shadow. Look at the car and see how the light has been a shadow. Look at the form in renders and also look at the color of the shadow, as it will be composed of the darker and lighter shades of gray.




If your interested in a complete guide in How to draw Cars Fast give also you video instructions on how to draw a car and a few additional tips, click here: http://www.squidoo.com/HowtoDrawCarslikeapro



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment