Thursday, June 30, 2011

Drawings of Scorpions and you submit to your own tail - how to draw a Scorpion


Sessionsdrawof scorpions
sketch, drawof sessions
a tail of snakes.
I feel their shell
and future work
Become the graphite
on the white pages clearly
again and again to understand
to informed how can an artist is
When patterns are filled by hand?

Sessions drawof Scorpion
the line of my closet.
I hold my moods out of balance
Off Centre
Dark
light
Advanced search
Yes
light of day.
Taken of my hidden rock
must not be exposed
just free to be myself.

Today
I am somewhat buried
a lack of expression
my tail decline.
I can feel my language
I folded
and set aside in secret drawers.
I long to be amazed
free self imposed charges.

Holding a mirror
I see my scorpion
back
just as I feel that I am
sometimes...
song veiled and all.

I am like a memory
just a drawing
trying to create a sort of oath solum
fierce yet fragile
dangerous if you provoke me
senseless if the Sun is free to meet with my back
and you can see
me.
How draw a scorpion?
You ask...
Once again?

In flight
I could go anywhere
look intently at embankments
So what?
Just jump!
Yes...
just leap forward in the abyss.
Why not?

But alas
I am not a bird or the Dragonfly
not even a fly on that wall.
I am in my sessions draw
sessionsdrawof scorpions
Because of you
because you said you want to see.

You promised that you would not
more cast your words.
I request this oath.
Sketch and drawsessions
colors aligned and expected the Atonement
say as clearly as you can
and I
pourrait
you follow.

Stop wondering how draw of scorpions
Ok?
Time to tag your own.
Sessions drawof Scorpion
the line of my closet.




~~*~~

COMMENT of Kathy Ostman-Magnusen

I paint and sculpt the adventures of female fantasy art and map of fairy tale. I dream of beautiful women on canvas and the art of exotic women.

I have illustrated for Hay House Inc., "meditations for women who do too much" cards, taken from book of Anne Wilson Schaef. I've also illustrated for Neil Davidson, which was considered for the Pulitzer Prize in feature writing, and several other publications. My paintings are collected around the world.

Giclée canvas of works of art, greeting cards and posters are available for sale on my website:

http://www.kathysart.com

Subscribe to my newsletter for free ART gifts suitable for children: photos of the fanciful Angel drawings, legends of the sirens and fairies in art. Small Angels whisper fantasy art for the art of shrinking or colouring pages. Also a "letter of the tooth fairy", ya just never know when you might need a!

I am represented by:

Monkdogz Urban Art, Inc., 547 West 27th Street, 5th floor, New York, NY 10001

Original artwork can be purchased through Monkdogz

http://www.monkdogz.com



This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment